CPS, Inc. http://www.cps4jobs.com http://www.cps4jobs.com USD 50000 55000 YEAR true
Human Resources Assistant
Elmhurst, IL 60126 US
Posted: 01/31/2023 2023-01-31 2023-04-02 Industry: Human Resources Job Number: TW1.31 Pay Rate: $50,000 - $55,000 Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Greet visitors, answer questions, manage and maintaining calendars of HR management team, notify staff of visitor’s arrival and act as liaison when appropriate.
- Answer office phone and direct calls to appropriate staff member.
- Maintain reception area, meeting rooms, lunchrooms, office supply cabinets and office areas as needed.
- Provide administrative support to company leadership team including preparing documents, presentations, expense reports, making copies, filing hard copies and schedule meetings as requested.
- Order office supplies and monitor office supply needs.
- Coordinate with staff on their meeting needs including, scheduling of conference rooms, planning and ensuring rooms have all required technology, food/beverage, documents, and all other required items.
- Scan, print, copy materials for certain departments.
- Assist with planning and organizing staff events – company picnic, holiday events, staff luncheons, etc.
- Participate as needed in special department projects.
- You will assist HR officers in employee recruitment, job postings, training, and fostering a healthy work culture.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with interviewees, hiring managers and other internal staff.
- Review all employee verification documents for compliance and handle background checks.
- Assist with implementing services, policies, and programs that promote a safe, positive work environment, and promote the recruitment and development of our workforce.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required.
- 1+ years of office/Human Resources experience.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.