CPS, Inc. http://www.cps4jobs.com http://www.cps4jobs.com USD 105000 115000 YEAR true
Human Resources Manager
Chicago, IL US
Posted: 01/12/2023 2023-01-12 2023-07-11 Industry: Human Resources Job Number: TW1.12 Pay Rate: $105,000 - $115,000 Experience: Mid-Senior Level
- Ensure compliance with regulatory activities such as EEO, AAP, OSHA / Safety, Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, FMLA and FLSA
- Promotes and supports organization's health and wellness initiatives
- Accountable for accurate data entry, understanding current Workday processes, and partnering with business leaders to ensure data integrity
- Handles all types of employee inquiries and issues
- Ensures delivery of annual trainings such as union avoidance, anti-harassment, core values, etc.
- Handles escalated employee inquiries and issues
- Provides guidance to leaders regarding employee matters to include performance coaching, Performance Improvement Plans, Individual Development Plans, Human Capital Plans, succession planning, salary planning, etc.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Partners and collaborates with business leaders and serves as a member of the leadership team
- Responsible for project management of various initiatives, and may serves as a team/project leader in company-wide projects generated from Business Partners and the Corporate HR function
- Partners with the HR COE and Shared Services to ensure alignment with the needs of the business in the creation and delivery of HR programs
- Protects employee data and handles all information with integrity and confidentiality
- Build, inspire, and lead teams/individuals in alignment with the overall Human Capital Strategy
- Analyze, monitor, and improve diversity administration education, training, staffing, communication, affirmative action planning & development, and diversity culture building
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise - best practice sharing
- Drive consistency and sustainability with initiatives throughout the operation
- Assist in the development of a world class organization and demonstrated leadership in building organization’s culture.
- Successfully achieve milestone targets for HR road map
- Drive the performance management process and demonstrate differentiation in rewards.
- Foster change leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or related field
- 3-5 years of Human Resource experience; experience leading and developing professionals.
- Previous experience in manufacturing or food production required
- PHR certification preferred
- Experience working in a union setting required