In-Plant Manager Color Ink
Hagerstown, MD US
We are working with a leading Printing Ink development company. They are seeking an experienced ink application and color matching professional to serve as a customer In-Plant Manager. Must be U.S. Citizen or Resident. The focus of this role will be to improve existing products and innovate/expand their offerings. The In-Plant Manager will be working remotely in their largest customer’s facility. The right individual will be extremely service oriented and be able to troubleshoot the application and color matching of inks for printing processes. The person in this role will be supported by local plant specialists in the Baltimore market, sales professionals, and corporate R&D located offsite. If you are interested in joining a world class operation in the digital ink manufacturing marketplace, reach out to your CPS recruiter today.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The In-Plant Manager will be a full-time employee of the manufacturing company and process team. The role will work closely with other members of the team to grow a profitable business while adhering to high standards of quality and business ethics. They will be the sole representative on-site and need the ability to service multiple request simultaneously.
• Custom color match on-site including the preparation of professional lab proofs for customer approval.
• Assist with the press side evaluation and technical application when needed.
• Help in the estimation, staging, and usage of inks for a project.
• Blend and mix base colors and vehicles for production of finished inks that meet the color and performance specifications established by the customer.
• Help in the recycling, sustainability and inventory of inks.
• Participate in customer-based Process Improvement Initiatives to support waste reduction, inventory, and customer profitability.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity and others we are currently working on, please contact Steve Sapita at email@example.com.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• 2 Years Minimum of color matching experience in ink
• 3 years of ink process or production or formulation experience.
• Bachelors’ degree in Chemistry of Chemical Engineering preferred
• Candidate must understand and be familiar with color spectrophotometry instruments and software.
• Competitive drive, strong personal accountability and sense of urgency
• Travel when needed: 10%
**If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity and others we are currently working on, please contact Steve Sapita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Industrial Research & Development Laboratory related positions including: Formulation Chemist; Synthetic Chemist; R & D Leadership; Analytical Chemistry; Technical Service; Regulatory; Project Mangers; Process Chemistry; Environmental and Health; Quality Positions; Material Scientist.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, Specialty Chemicals, Building Materials, Polymers, Petrochemical, Agrochemical; Surface Cleaners; Ink; Surfactants; Resins.
The levels of candidates that I place include Chemists; Sr Chemists; Innovation; Directors; Quality Professionals; Technical Service Professionals; Production Supervisors; EHS Specialists; Scientist; Regulatory Professionals; and Laboratory Support Personnel.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their potential by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.