Inventory Planning Manager
Dock Junction, GA US
My client, a food manufacturing company in southeast Georgia is recruiting for an Inventory Planning Manager to join their dynamic team.
Inventory Planning Manager - Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain Operations, this position will be responsible for managing raw material inventory. This included coordinating inbound and outbound transportation schedules and inventory control processes.
- Responsible for Inventory Accuracy – inventory control, cycle counts and internal audits
- Coordination of inbound and outbound transportation
- Transportation planning process and understanding the transportation market and transfers
- Work cross functionally with finance, warehouse and other areas
- Participate in TMS implementation
- Team lead of 2 Logistics Coordinators
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- 3+ years of experience in an Inventory Planning role
- Proven leadership skills
- Working knowledge of ERP systems – implementation experience is a plus
My client is offering growth potential in a progressive environment and in addition to base salary, bonus and relocation assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.