CPS, Inc. http://www.cps4jobs.com http://www.cps4jobs.com USD 70000 80000 YEAR true
Jr. Human Resources Business Partner
Glendale Heights, IL 60108 US
Posted: 02/17/2023 2023-02-17 2023-04-19 Industry: Human Resources Job Number: TW2.17 Pay Rate: $70,000 - $80,000 Experience:
- Supervises and directs Human Resource staff or persons responsible for the human resource functions at U.S. locations including the areas of payroll, recruiting, compensation, and benefits
- Analyzes and responds to internal and external data including turnover, exit interviews, talent assessments, employee engagement surveys, benefit costs, and compensation
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Leads the strategy, design, implementation, communication, and administration of total compensation programs, including base salary and short and long term incentives
- Directs all activities for the annual compensation review process, including budgeting, system support, communication, and implementation
- Aligns overall compensation strategy with performance and talent processes
- Leads the strategy, design, implementation, communication, and administration of health and welfare benefits programs ensuring the programs adhere to current regulations, are competitive, and support the company’s strategic objective.
- Analyzes benefit costs and makes recommendations on plan design, employee and company contributions, employee education and the enrollment process
- Influences organizational culture by identifying gaps in process, policy, communication, and training that diminish opportunity for enhanced individual performance.
- Develops policies appropriate to the environment and regularly reviews, revises, and enforces policy through the Employee Handbook
- Maintains accurate employee records in accordance with company policy and state and federal regulations, and follows applicable document retention policies
- Counsels managers and employees in problem solving, dispute resolution, performance improvement, regulatory compliance, and litigation avoidance
- Evaluates and recommends HR operating system enhancements for improved efficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business or human resource management or an equivalent combination of education & experience
- SPHR or PHR preferred