Working independently, the Junior Chemist supports the development of new products / procedures and / or improving existing products / procedures for the R&D projects.
- Research, formulate and develop new products;
- Leads projects and develop timelines;
- Performs all aspects of product development, assisting our team in building and improving our products;
- Develops and executes qualification and validation tests; perform special testing of materials;
- Analyze data, prepare reports and make recommendations;
- Participates in the ECR; provide suggestions for the production conditions
- Write the Lab or ECR test report and upload R&D database
- Develops and implement product specifications and standard operating procedures for production processes and formulations;
- Performs physical testing to define material / product properties;
- Investigates and evaluates new raw materials for use in new or existing products;
- Prepare required R&D documentation, such as PDR, FMEA, DR sheet test report for new product development, 4M change to transfer to production;
- Ensures the department maintains a clean and orderly work environment
**If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity and others we are currently working on, please contact Dave Maxwell at 8125.756.1221 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in science field with college credits in Chemistry; Chemistry degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a lab environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in teams and participate in projects
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to quickly learn new information and find creative solutions
- Strong Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
**If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity and others we are currently working on, please contact Dave Maxwell at 815.756.1221 / email@example.com.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Senior Level Recruitment Professional with more than 22 years of experience in the recruitment and placement of Industrial Chemists and Scientists Nationwide from Entry level to Executive level. Resins, Polymers, Adhesives, Coatings, Plastics, Lubricants, Specialty Chemicals, Agricultural Chemicals, Additives, Inks, Consumer Products, and more!
I have been very successful bringing top valued talent to my clients and providing expert level guidance to candidates in career searches.