West Dundee, IL US
Location is West Dundee, IL.
My client, a chemical manufacturing company is recruiting for a Logistics Manager. Below is an overview:
Logistics Manager, US - Reporting to the Logistics Manager for North America and managing a team of 6, this position will be responsible for activities such as Dock Operations, receiving raw materials and shipment of finished goods.
- Responsible for all inbound and outbound shipping activities for multiple plants in the US
- Responsible for training employees
- Supervise a team of 6
- Coordinate customer returns and resolve carrier freight claims
- Develop and Ensure compliance
The ideal candidate:
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Experience with a TMS – Involvement with an implementation is a plus
- Experience working in a logistics role within a chemical manufacturing company
- Ability to manage complex situations
My client, an industry leader, is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package including bonus.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.