Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Maintenance Leader Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Leader has become available in Canton, OH. Our client is a leading manufacturer with locations throughout the world. Offering great benefits and growth opportunities.
As the Maintenance Leader you will be responsible for:
- Managing plant maintenance planning activities
- Generate and oversee equipment history and maintenance program
- Assisting with the management of maintenance budget
- Inspecting maintenance of machines, replacement parts and overhauls of critical equipment
- Develop and execute predictive maintenance program
Requirements: Maintenance Leader Job Qualifications
We are looking for a Maintenance Leader with experience in a manufacturing environment.
Specific requirements for the Maintenance Leader include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong leadership/supervisory experience
- Proven understanding of predictive maintenance technologies
- Experience with palletizers, air compressors, and blow molding equipment a plus
- Knowledge of PLC programming, SAP preferred
- Mentoring experience
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills