Sandusky, OH US
An excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Manager has become available near Sandusky, OH. Ideal candidate will have strong supervisory experience withing a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager include:
- Managing the maintenance team
- Managing capital projects
- Developing PLC processes
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and executing routine maintenance on plant equipment
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager include:
- Strong supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment
- Proven understanding of Allen Bradley PLC
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Inventory management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Section Manager, Chemical Sales and Marketing Recruitment
I specialize in placing people with backgrounds in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development with Industrial Chemical and Materials companies throughout the U.S. I place people in roles ranging from early career through VP and specialize in positions in Polymers, Coatings, Adhesives, Specialty Chemicals, Personal Care, Oilfield, Water Treatment, and Composites, to name a few. Our focus at CPS is very specific and our knowledge of the industry very deep from over forty years of working in our markets.