Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Maintenance Superintendent Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Superintendent has become available near Kankakee, IL. Our client is a leading manufacturer with locations throughout the U.S. In addition to exceptional benefits, they value employees and focus on professional development and growth.
As the Maintenance Superintendent you will be responsible for:
- Leading plant maintenance and reliability programs
- Conducting performance reviews, ensuring proper training of team
- Maintaining the CMMS for tracking orders and maintenance history of plant equipment
- Recommending improvements for plant operations and maintenance issues
- Ensuring all safety regulations are met
Requirements: Maintenance Superintendent Job Qualifications
We are looking for a Maintenance Superintendent with strong manufacturing experience.
Specific requirements for the Maintenance Superintendent include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in repair and maintenance of process equipment
- Budgeting experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills