Pontiac, MI US
An exciting new role has become available, and we are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer near Pontiac, MI. The ideal candidate will have strong experience within an industrial environment.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Identifying areas of improvement within manufacturing processes
- Developing layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow
- Preparing product and process reports
- Working to ensure manufacturing processes, equipment, and products comply with safety and legal regulations
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical engineering
- At least 7 years of experience within an industrial environment
- Experience with PLC/Electrical and Thermal Drying a plus
- Proven experience with CAD, CAM, data analysis programs
- Strong communication and teamworking skills
- Solid organizational and analytical skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Professional specializing in Engineering roles to include Mechanical, Electrical, Project and Reliability among others.
The most rewarding part of what I do is helping candidates further their careers by finding the perfect fit for them and the hiring manager.
Recruiting is not just finding the right skills, but the personality and cultural fit for each department/client's needs as well the candidates'.
Finding that match is magic.