Market Development Manager (x2)
Johnson City, TN
Seeking a Market Development Manager for the US for Films. If interested, and for more information, please contact Katerina Lois: email@example.com
- Identify, develop and launch market development programs (utilizing the Stage-Gate process) that will result in the realization of new business for the company.
- Focus will be on generating growth and new demand for products and identification and implementation of programs that generate new and sustainable growth.
- Outline and meet key project milestones and provide direction to the Applications / Technology teams to refine products to support market needs for functional films.
- Develop and deliver market activation strategies through collaboration with internal partners.
- Utilize "best practice" marketing tools to gain market insights required to identify, develop and launch growth projects.
- Assess specified markets to determine the overall opportunity for functional films, with recommendations on initial and ongoing portfolio of projects for development and launch.
- Keep abreast of industry trends in relevant markets, including new products, applications, and competitive moves; and effectively communicate key insights to internal partners.
- Participate on appropriate Business/Technology interface team(s).
- Travel is required for market validation and customer discovery engagements.
- Output of idea to concept process to deliver solid growth ideas for execution using the Stage Gate process
- Portfolio value of ideas executed through Stage 3 of the Stage Gate process
- New products launched and new business revenue growth generated for Films business
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Marketing Degree preferred but not required
- MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in commercial, marketing, application development or market development roles
- Extensive experience in automotive, architecture or Medical film markets
- Entrepreunerial mindset
- Market analysis experience
- Presents visions/strategies/ideas/proposals in an effective manner
- Can articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Strong collaboration skills
- Product, Market and/or Application development experience
- Strategic/solution selling experience
- Stage-Gate project leadership or team membership
- Managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated results focus
- Comfortable with ambiguity, assuming risk and making choices