Marketing Data Analyst
Austin , Texas Austin, TX 78701
Small Agency of the Year winner and recognized as a best place to work in the industry, this creative agency is seeking a strategic minded Marketing Data Analyst. Their work has been featured in Fast Company, Ad Age, Adweek, Communication Arts and ANA Magazine and client list has included Financial Services, QSR, Outdoor Apparel/Accessories, sporting goods, beverage and various others.
As a new addition to the Analytics team, the Marketing Data Analyst will be integral in shaping how the agency thinks about data. We are looking for that special blend of skills; not only will the right candidate be meticulous at implementing tracking tags and building dashboards, but also have a passion for brainstorming strategic solutions for clients.
To be properly set up for success, candidates should have the following experience:
- 3+ years in a marketing data analytics role, Preferably in an agency setting, but open to exploring other company experience
- Experience creating and interpreting reports in a variety of analytics platforms, preferably Google Analytics, DoubleClick Digital Marketing and Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiarity with app measurement, databases and other tools is a plus
- Ability to build spreadsheets that do just about anything with data using features like pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Has client-facing or similar experience communicating with key stakeholders beyond your team.
Sherri Bedster Kessel
Senior Advertising Recruiter and Division Manager
I have been with ad+one since 2001, solely focusing on advertising and media agency recruitment. Currently the Division Manager of a talented team of Recruiters at ad+one, a division of CPS, Inc.
From traditional advertising and brand strategy to digital marketing, if your passion lies in working for industry leading agencies, ad+one is THE place to start your search. Since 1998 ad+one has been connecting hard-to-find agency talent with the hottest account management, account planning/brand strategy and media opportunities nationally!
Partner with ad+one on your search:
Clients: Our expertise comes from successfully placing professionals into advertising and public relations industry jobs across the country. Our daily efforts allow us to dig deeper and make you aware of hidden talent to expand your reach. The breadth of our industry contacts cover the entire marketing communications industry, including most of your direct competitors.
Candidates: Our goal is to match YOU with the best industry opportunities based on your experience, capabilities and goals; to honestly market and represent your talents and skills appropriately and to inform and advise throughout every step of the process.
Specialties: Account Management, Insights/Analytics, Strategic Planning, Media (Digital, Traditional, Search and Social) .