Marketing Intelligence Manager
Charlotte, NC US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Market Intelligence Manager will contribute to Grace by providing insights and analytic vigor, while identifying growth opportunities to support the long-range strategic plan. With a rigorous discipline around market-level investigation and intelligence gathering, the Market Intelligence Manager works closely and partners with the Strategic and Regional Marketing teams, providing actionable insights on market dynamics and the competitive landscape in each of the regions we serve.
• 7+ years of relevant competitive intelligence or business analytics experience
• Bachelor's of Science degree
• Excellent written and communication skills with proven ability to deliver high quality actionable intelligence to leaders
• Ability to work independently in a fast-moving environment
• Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and relationship - and network-building skills – in particular, be comfortable to act as a thought partner to senior leaders
• Proven ability to think strategically
• Strong computer skills with a resourceful and curious mindset to effectively mine data relative to our markets
• Relocation to Columbia MD
Meet Your Recruiter
Section Manager, Chemical Sales and Marketing Recruitment
I specialize in placing people with backgrounds in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development with Industrial Chemical and Materials companies throughout the U.S. I place people in roles ranging from early career through VP and specialize in positions in Polymers, Coatings, Adhesives, Specialty Chemicals, Personal Care, Oilfield, Water Treatment, and Composites, to name a few. Our focus at CPS is very specific and our knowledge of the industry very deep from over forty years of working in our markets.