This Engineer will be responsible for providing support in engineering and maintenance and improving equipment safety, quality, reliability, efficiencies and controlling cost in the operations of the plant as well as recommending, planning and implementing equipment upgrades to maintain the integrity of the plant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience working in heavy industry/industrial setting
- Understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics
- Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
- Commitment to safe working practices and building a culture of safety within the plant
- Strong communication skills