New York, NY 10001
Our client, a growing agency in NYC, is looking to add a new Communications Planning Director to their team. The work will lean heavy in digital and partner closely with cross functional teams for integrated campaigns on 2 large accounts for which the agency is AOR. The position will manage a team of professionals working to deliver best in class campaigns for their clients.
It’s a Sr. level position that will require a highly strategic thinker who is able to mentor, manage and lead. The team is a very creative one and culture fit is important, so creative thinkers are of high interest. The agency is dedicated to maintaining manageable work/life balance for their employees and they also afford excellent benefits, education reimbursement and additional perks that are very unique to their agency.
- Manage account from on-boarding through strategic planning, activation and optimization processes
- Manage internal planning team and define the guidelines for the media mix and ensure tactical executions are on brand
- Research market and consumer trends, case studies and best practices that could further enhance the client’s business results and desired KPIs
Strong leadership and client management skills
Digital media experience
Ability to manage multiple brands
Excellent communicator and team leader
- 7+ years of experience, including heavy digital
- Ability to manage a team and multiple accounts or brands
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills
- Exceptional presentation/verbal/written communication skills
- Track record of successfully managing large accounts
- Curious personality that brings new and exciting ideas to the Agency
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.