New York, NY 10001
Our client, a full service, independent creative agency in NYC, is looking for a talented Media Supervisor to join their team. For this position we are looking for candidates with integrated experience from an agency setting, with a proven leadership record, and managerial experience. This role offers a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop strategic campaigns, manage the client relationship and help mentor junior team members.
The Media Supervisor must be able to develop concrete action steps, and manage a team of a planner and assistant planner through various projects.
This Media Supervisor is the primary point of contact for clients and is responsible for having a firm grasp of both strategic and functional media knowledge.
This role offers everyday client contact, ownership of the integrated planning process, and the opportunity to lead project management and cross-media integration within a full service creative agency.
- Interprets communications/media strategy and translates into communication planning action steps
- Oversees/manages planner(s) and day-to-day operation of all media activity
- Determines and supervises the best possible implementation of all approved communication plans and projects
- Acts as primary point of contact for client’s requests
- Learns and understands all phases of the clients’ marketing objectives and provides media recommendations to deliver against these objectives
- Understands all proprietary research tools/processes and applies learning during communication planning
- Prepares and presentsplans, as needed, including objectives, strategy, rationale, post-campaign analysis, and all backup materials
- Demonstrates agility via multi-tasking- multiple brands, strategic development and plan stewardship
- Develops collaborative working relationship with all implementation teams, ensuring they fully understand brand’s communication objectives/strategies
Trains And Develops Planners And Associates, Including
- Effective level of delegation
- Managing group dynamics/relationships between Supervisor, Planner(s) & Associates
- Evaluation of performance of direct reports
- Check work of team members to ensure accuracy
- Identifies opportunities for Supervisor and Planner(s) career development
- Timely delivery of all work
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of integrated media planning experience, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize projects for self and direct reports
- Excellent understanding of all digital media types, strategy and plan architecture fundamentals
- Proven ability in training and leadership capability
- Must have analytical ability and strategic curiosity
- Must have excellent knowledge of content strategy, creation, distribution and amplification
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills required
***All resumes submitted are reviewed - Only those that meet the necessary qualifications will be contacted - No Sponsorship available at this time***