National Sales Manager
Detroit, MI US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
· Direct and monitor all sales activities for the region, maintaining accountability for required budgets and sales targets
· Manage RSM, NAM, CAM performance by setting clear expectations and promoting a high-performance, accountable culture.
· Serves as the Senior Field Level Manager of our Sales Agency (Manufacturer’s Reps) Partners by setting clear expectations and promoting a high-performance, accountable culture.
· Provides prompt and field sales leadership to Regional Sales Managers, National Account Managers, and Customer Account Manager
· Coaches and counsels Regional Sales Managers, National Account Managers, and Customer Account Manager in appropriate selling techniques
· Involved in new account and assigned account field activity including promotions, conversions and quoting to ensure that all opportunities are maximized for mutual business growth.
· Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
· Maintain and promote high levels of communication with the Commercial Teams.
· Communicates any/all customer, team and company recommendations to Director of Sales for future improvements.
7+ years experience in B2B sales roles with experience in Industrial markets, 4+ years in managing two or more team members. 2+ yrs experience sales through wholesale distribution
Bachelors degree in business preferred.
Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite software. Strong experience in utilizing CRM system
Proactive and autonomous, also working well as part of a larger team
Advanced leadership skills
Strong communications skills both written and oral.
Strong planning and organizing skills.
Creativity and innovative thinker.
Ability to meet and achieve deadlines and hold others accountable to those deadlines
Meet Your Recruiter
Section Manager, Chemical Sales and Marketing Recruitment
I specialize in placing people with backgrounds in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development with Industrial Chemical and Materials companies throughout the U.S. I place people in roles ranging from early career through VP and specialize in positions in Polymers, Coatings, Adhesives, Specialty Chemicals, Personal Care, Oilfield, Water Treatment, and Composites, to name a few. Our focus at CPS is very specific and our knowledge of the industry very deep from over forty years of working in our markets.