Office Manager - Financial Services
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
- Provide executive assistant support to senior leaders: travel arrangements, scheduling appointments, processing expenses, creating documents using Word, Excel or PowerPoint and Concur.
- Ensure that all materials and supplies necessary to the day to day functioning of the office (paper, stationery, refreshments etc.) are properly replenished.
- Responsible for all office equipment including copier, scanner, coffee machine, refrigerator etc. is working properly. Maintains relationship with all equipment vendors.
- Act as liaison with the office property manager on any issues related to the services provided by the building or any other general matters.
- Reviews and maintains security cameras at front entrance. This includes issuance of security passes to new employees, etc.
- Greet visitors and ensure they feel welcome and notify the intended employee.
- Create and maintain a filing system for all supplies and other vendor contracts, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule logging and transportation for applicants, new employees, visitors or Company’s special events (e.g. global meetings, or special events.
- Provide Administrative assistance to the Leaders of the Commercial Division in administrative tasks such as letters, reports, presentations, reports, excel spreadsheets, processing of expense reports or occasional travel arrangements.
- Administration of the Company’s travel planning and expense reporting system, utilizing Concur.
- Builds/Maintains relationship with third party providers such as the mobile phone company, company insurance providers, shipping company and various other services.
- Any and all duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma – college degree a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in office administration including assisting senior executives in matters of high sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Experience with a fast paced environment, strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong ability to problem solve independently
- High ethical values including and experience maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Experience in a multi-national/global environment preferred.
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”