Vernon Hills, IL 60061
- Ensure that all materials and supplies necessary to the day to day functioning of the office (paper, stationery, refreshments etc.) are properly replenished.
- Responsible for all office equipment including copier, scanner, coffee machine, refrigerator etc. is working properly. Maintains relationship with all equipment vendors.
- Create and maintain a filing system for all supplies and other vendor contracts, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule logging and transportation for applicants, new employees, visitors or Company’s special events (e.g. global meetings, or special events.
- Provide Administrative assistance to the Leaders of the Division in administrative tasks such as letters, reports, presentations, reports, excel spreadsheets, processing of expense reports or occasional travel arrangements.
• Strong client relationship skills
• Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Highly Organized
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Advance Microsoft Office skills required
• Minimum of high school diploma or GED required
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”