Houston, TX US
Operations Supervisor/Production Engineer/Chemical Engineer/Chemicals/Process Engineer/Engineer/Operations Engineer/PSM/Chemical Manufacturing/ChemE/Process Production Engineer/Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing/Engineering
Our client is a global company that develops and manufactures specialty additives. They are in search of an Operations Supervisor to assist in the improvement of their current procedures and processes and daily operations.
As the Operations Supervisor job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Day to day operations support and troubleshooting
- Train and supervise operators in assigned unit area
- Adhere to all site safety rules, regulations, and procedures
- Lead continuous improvements initiatives in assigned area
- Document Process Change Forms and ensure follow up
Job Code: 73.23JM
As the Operations Supervisor requirements consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- BS in Chemical Engineering or another relevant Engineering degree
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in a process/production engineering role out of chemical manufacturing
- At least 3 years of previous supervisory experience
- Must have experience with day-to-day troubleshooting
- Previous PSM (Process Safety Management) is a must
Job Code: 73.23JM
Production Engineer/Chemical Engineer/Chemicals/Process Engineer/Engineer/Operations Engineer/PSM/Chemical Manufacturing/ChemE/Process Production Engineer/Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a Technical Recruiter in the Chemical Engineering division at CPS. I recruit and place chemical engineers nationally with our clients who are chemical manufacturers, food & beverage companies, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical companies.
I thoroughly enjoy working with my client companies and my candidates, and making a connection that is mutually beneficial. I love what I do!
I have been with CPS since 2011 and I genuinely value the culture we share. We are big enough that we have depth in our markets and tenure, but we maintain our sense of family.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time my family.