Organic Social Media Sr. Manager
New York, NY
Our client, a social impact organization is seeking a talented Organic Social Media Sr. Manager to support the growth of the company. As a mission-driven organization, this individual will support the Executive Director of Social Media to manage campaign planning and execution of organic social media efforts across all social platforms by partnering with internal teams and vendors by bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- 4-6 years of social media experience, agency preferred, but open to brand side and publisher as well
- Deep understanding of social media platforms including YouTube, Pinterest, Snap, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Data is extremely important, so this individual will work closely with the data science team to interpret and measure the impact of social media and improve performance through Analysis and insights.
- Knowledge and proficiency using social insights tools including Google Analytics, SproutSocial, Snaplytics, Twitter Insights, Instagram Insights, Facebook, BuzzSumo as well as other emerging social tools.
- Plan and manage social campaigns – track, monitor and optimize
- Work cross-functionally with creative and production teams to develop and optimize content for social channels
- Help Implement influencer strategies.
- Be a self-starter, be the expert on approach to social