Paid Search Analyst
New York, NY
Our client, a privately held digital media agency is looking to add to their growing team! The Search Analyst should have previous SEM experience from within an agency setting. The agency has a culture focused on professional growth for its employees and work/life balance.
- Management of Search Engine Marketing Campaigns on Google and Bing
- Support Account Managers on all SEM issues
- SEM performance tracking, analysis, and reporting
- SEM budget planning and recommendations.
- Create ad copy and perform keyword research, analysis, and optimizations
- Manage and track spend across all SEM campaigns
- Achieve targeted ROI and Ad Spend for SEM campaigns
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools, and industry research
- 1-3 years of SEM experience
- Google Ads experience. Google Certified Professional preferred.
- Experience optimizing SEM campaigns through ad copy, keywords, geo-targeting and landing page optimizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and manage expectations of clients, internal departments and management
- Excellent data analysis skills and strong computer proficiency required
- Strong Excel skills are crucial
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail-oriented habits
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
- Fast learner with strong problem-solving skills
- 4-year college degree; required
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.