Paid Search Manager (fully remote option available - USA only)
Atlanta, GA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Paid Search Manager w/eComm (fully remote option available)
Our client, a dynamic and growing agency is looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their team. We are seeking an SEM/PPC expert with solid experience in full-time SEM campaign development, inclusive of eComm campaign management, from within an agency capacity; additional experience with Paid Social and/or Programmatic a plus. The Manager will work to develop, manage, optimize and report on paid media campaigns for eComm accounts. The agency is casting a wide net for talent; both local and out of market candidates open to working remotely are of high interest; agency HQ in NYC.
- Develop and manage implementation of eCommerce strategies across related platforms, such as: Amazon Ads, Walmart Connect, Google Shopping, Criteo, Quotient, Instacart and Social commerce
- Additional account management to include a combination of Paid Search, Paid Social and/or Programmatic Display efforts
- Manage bids and budgets, test and optimize keywords and creative; maintain forecasts and goal metric tracking
- Create and implement tests to achieve actionable results and improve campaign performance
- Analyze and translate data from web analytics into an actionable plans/recommendations
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, team-based environment and ability to learn/adapt quickly
- Ability to work proactively, bringing new ideas and strategic suggestions to the larger team
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Serve as subject matter expert on monthly client reporting calls and special projects.
Meet Your Recruiter
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.