Paid Search Manager
Our client is an Adtech partner in Denver and they are in need of a Paid Search (SEM) Manager.
The Paid Search Manager (SEM Manager) is responsible for direct day-to-day management of the region’s largest Paid Search clients. Daily responsibilities include account creation, optimization, reporting, and high levels of client contact. Must come from a strategic background and preferably have ad agency experience.
***MUST HAVE AD AGENCY EXP (or SIMILAR)***
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS JOB IF:
- 3+ years with direct experience executing daily management of campaigns for Paid Search
- MUST be client facing and have strategy exp
- MUST have management experience
- Advanced skills within Google Adwords, Bing Ads and 3rd Party bid management tools such as Kenshoo, Marin, or DoubleClick
- Visionary leader with ability to be solutions oriented and “think outside the box”
- Comfortable providing feedback to improve media plans, capabilities and offerings
- Thrive in a fast-paced, performance oriented environment
Sherri Bedster Kessel
Senior Advertising Recruiter and Division Manager
I have been with ad+one since 2001, solely focusing on advertising and media agency recruitment. Currently the Division Manager of a talented team of Recruiters at ad+one, a division of CPS, Inc.
From traditional advertising and brand strategy to digital marketing, if your passion lies in working for industry leading agencies, ad+one is THE place to start your search. Since 1998 ad+one has been connecting hard-to-find agency talent with the hottest account management, account planning/brand strategy and media opportunities nationally!
Partner with ad+one on your search:
Clients: Our expertise comes from successfully placing professionals into advertising and public relations industry jobs across the country. Our daily efforts allow us to dig deeper and make you aware of hidden talent to expand your reach. The breadth of our industry contacts cover the entire marketing communications industry, including most of your direct competitors.
Candidates: Our goal is to match YOU with the best industry opportunities based on your experience, capabilities and goals; to honestly market and represent your talents and skills appropriately and to inform and advise throughout every step of the process.
Specialties: Account Management, Insights/Analytics, Strategic Planning, Media (Digital, Traditional, Search and Social) .