Paid Social Media Supervisor
San Francisco, CA
Paid Social Media Supervisor
Our client, a forwarding thinking, digital media agency is looking to add to their growing team! Working across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest this position will manage a team of 1-to-6 social media specialists focused on paid social media campaigns for a variety of accounts. The agency is known for its employee-centric work environment and work/life balance, which includes a flexible schedule, as well as many other benefits unique to their agency.
- Develop strategy and recommendations process for new campaigns and clients
- Ability to onboard new clients and work with all internal teams throughout the onboarding process
- Ownership of client accounts including campaign planning, strategy recommendations, budgeting, managing client relationships, etc.
- Manage client account teams to ensure client goals and deadlines are met through collective efforts
- Manage team of Social Strategists, mentor on new capabilities, processes, platforms etc.
- Focus on platforms, integration, marketing tech
- Motivated by personal advancement: Can think strategically for the account/client and offers meaningful insights beyond performance reports.
- Organize campaign materials and set up ads on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and/or YouTube
- Set up and organize tracking links for social campaigns
- Oversee and improve upon weekly/bi-weekly & quarterly reports for clients
- Analyze reports and recommend optimizations for improving campaign performance
- 4+ years of experience in online advertising
- 2+ years paid social media experience including LinkedIn & Facebook
- 1+ years paid advertising experience in Twitter & YouTube
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Understanding of site analytics platforms including Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Client facing expertise
- Understanding of integrated marketing communications and the digital media landscape
- 2+ years of experience managing a team, developing a training program
Additional experience desired- (not required)
- Experience advertising on Reddit, Snapchat, Pinterest, Xing, etc.
- Social Listening through tools like Talkwalker, Crimson Hexagon, Sprout, etc.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Video Advertising Certification
- Google Tag Manager Certification
- Campaign reporting experience in the following platforms: Excel, Datorama, AdStage, Google Analytics, Google DataStudio
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.