Personal Lines AccountAdvisor
Bonita Springs, FL US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
If you have your P & C license and live in the Bonita Springs, FL. area, and you want to continue to build on your Personal Lines skills, this Personal Lines Account Advisor role is for you. This firm has multiple locations nationwide and has been around for over 50 years.
This is a permanent, salaried, Mon to Fri service role. You are able to work in office, or on a hybrid schedule. Office is located in Bonita Springs, FL.
Key job aspects include:
· Make coverage recommendations to clients and cross-sell and upsell when necessary.
- Manage a book of business – could vary in size.
- Prepare and lead renewal meetings based on client needs.
- Perform all clerical duties related to clients.
- Provide support to the Sales team/other team members.
- Assist with open enrollment season.
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures.
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up to date skills
The agency offers a competitive salary, a full benefits, and good work life balance.
Must have a Florida Property & Casualty License or willing to obtain once hired. Experience working in the insurance industry is required for this role. Preferably 2+ years in related personal lines insurance.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- P & C Insurance License (Required)