Plant Engineering & Technical Services Manager
Pleasant Prairie, WI US
We are seeking a Plant Engineering & Technical Services Manager for an exciting role near Pleasant Prairie, WI. Ideal candidates will have proven leadership skills out of the Food and Beverage industry.
Responsibilities for the Plant Engineering & Technical Services Manager include:
- Overseeing the plant engineering and technical services for the plant
- Offering technical support throughout the capital project processes from R&D to execution an installation
- Ensuring compliance with all safety and regulatory standards
Requirements for the Plant Engineering & Technical Services Manager include:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree with strong related experience
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry
- At least 8 years of related experience
- 4+ years of management experience
- Extensive financial and budgeting knowledge
- Strong communication, organization, and influencing skills
- Must be self-starter
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Professional specializing in Engineering roles to include Mechanical, Electrical, Project and Reliability among others.
The most rewarding part of what I do is helping candidates further their careers by finding the perfect fit for them and the hiring manager.
Recruiting is not just finding the right skills, but the personality and cultural fit for each department/client's needs as well the candidates'.
Finding that match is magic.