Plant HR Manager (Bilingual Spanish)
Houston, TX 77011 US
• Offers direction, best practices, and fosters efficiency and effectiveness across all aspects of human resources, encompassing recruitment, compensation, talent management (e.g., training, succession planning), analytics, and administrative functions (e.g., payroll/benefits) programs.
• Executes employee relations and other workforce programs, policies, and procedures at the plant level to ensure compliance with federal, state, local, and corporate regulations.
• Collaborates with plant management to continuously enhance the capabilities of the site's workforce, including labor planning, performance management processes, competitive salary analysis, recognition, and rewards programs.
• Provides advice, guidance, and support to all levels of management and supervisory staff in interpreting and implementing personnel policies and programs.
• Develops training programs in direct partnership with manufacturing plants to ensure the ongoing existence of effective and sustainable initiatives.
• Assumes responsibility for salary administration, disciplinary processes, and investigations.
• Offers consultation on matters concerning legal and procedural compliance, employee relations, strategic initiatives, and performance management.
• Facilitates comprehensive knowledge transfer and coaching to assist client groups in acquiring the skills and knowledge needed to effectively handle employee issues and manage change.
• Delivers coaching, guidance, and support tailored to the specific needs of client groups in areas such as talent management, leadership development, and employee engagement.
• Assists in the roll out of various HR-based programs and initiatives.
• Manages plant communications to enhance employee understanding of business objectives, programs, and policies.
• Provides coaching, guidance, and counseling to the Plant Manager and others.
• Develops HR Generalist capabilities within the organization.
• Develops and implements Human Resources programs and policies aligned with the business imperatives.
• Ensures that all plant HR activities are conducted in a legal, ethical, and reputable manner.
• Serves as a liaison between the Plant and Corporate office.
• Acts as the organizational conscience and maintains a strong awareness of prevailing organizational issues.
• Recognizes and promotes the crucial balance between site-specific and corporate HR objectives.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 3-5+ years in Plant Human Resources Management or Senior Generalist role within a manufacturing setting.
• Demonstrated abilities in critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making.
• Strategic HR leader with a knack for influencing others.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving outcomes.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills in Spanish.
• Proven track record of discretion and handling confidential information.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must.
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”