Plant Operations Manager
Pleasant Prairie, WI US
An exciting opportunity for a Plant Operations Manager near Pleasant Prairie, WI has becoming available. Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of proven supervisory experience within the food/beverage industry.
Responsibilities for the Plant Operations Manager include:
- Developing and overseeing department budget and monitor spending
- Ensuring company standards of product quality, equipment, and performance are achieved in a cost-effective manner
- Hiring, training, and developing staff
- Ensuring compliance with all environmental requirements
Requirements for the Plant Operations Manager include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related industry
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience in the food/beverage manufacturing industry
- Strong influencing, teambuilding, and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to mentor/train
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Professional specializing in Engineering roles to include Mechanical, Electrical, Project and Reliability among others.
The most rewarding part of what I do is helping candidates further their careers by finding the perfect fit for them and the hiring manager.
Recruiting is not just finding the right skills, but the personality and cultural fit for each department/client's needs as well the candidates'.
Finding that match is magic.