Power Distribution Engineer
Baton Rouge, LA US
An excellent opportunity for a Power Distribution Engineer has become available near Baton Rouge, LA. Seeking a hands-on engineer with a strong understanding of AC motors and drives.
Responsibilities for the Power Distribution Engineer include:
- Troubleshooting and acting as technical resource for electrical areas and equipment
- Developing and delivering medium and high voltage reliability strategies and designs
- Assisting in planning and execution of star-ups and shut-downs, turnarounds, maintenance activities, and crisis response
Requirements for the Power Distribution Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- At least 3 years of related experience within a manufacturing environment
- Proven knowledge of electrical power distribution systems: substations, power transformers, relay coordination, ranging from 480V to 13.8Kv
- Strong understanding of E&I drawings, electrical standards, and Process Safety Management (PSM)
- knowledgeable in Failure Mote and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), and Six Sigma
- Proficient in MS Office, SAP and AutoCAD 4
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Professional specializing in Engineering roles to include Mechanical, Electrical, Project and Reliability among others.
The most rewarding part of what I do is helping candidates further their careers by finding the perfect fit for them and the hiring manager.
Recruiting is not just finding the right skills, but the personality and cultural fit for each department/client's needs as well the candidates'.
Finding that match is magic.