Process Controls Engineering Team Leader
Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Process Controls Engineering Team Leader Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Process Controls Engineering Team Leader has become available in Bethlehem, PA. Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer with global locations. Our client offers great benefits and growth opportunities.
As the Process Controls Engineering Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising Process Controls engineering; developing training plans and resource allocation
- Leading efforts in Process Controls safety
- Troubleshooting issues with instrumentation and control systems
- Managing Process Controls efforts on projects
We are looking for a Process Controls Engineering Team Leader with proven process automation, instrumentation and controls experience.
Specific requirements for the Process Controls Engineering Team Leader include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in Engineering or Operations
- 5+ years of experience in process automation, instrumentation and controls
- Experience with Siemens and Allen-Bradley PLC
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills