Procurement Analyst | Ariba Systems Administrator
Alsip, IL 60803
Summary of Role
Global industry leading pesticide and herbicide company is currently seeking a Procurement Analyst (Ariba Systems Administrator) for the North American region. This position will be based in the NA headquarters in Alsip, IL.
My client is offering a base salary to $80k + bonus and relocation assistance. The ideal candidate will be an Ariba Systems expert.
This role will provide specialist support to the Global, Regional Procurement team to deliver sustainable and long-term gains in the implementation of the Ariba solution.
- Manage and maintain approval flows for requisitions, receipting, invoicing, contracts, collaborations etc.
- Create and manage Enterprise Users and Groups in the system
- Maintain manual master data interfaces between Ariba and Companys' systems where required
- Maintain supplier’s administration in Ariba
- Maintain payment administration in Ariba
- Maintain invoicing administration in Ariba (view, modify, add, and delete invoice exception types)
- Maintaining the Currency Conversion rates in Ariba. Obtaining the FX conversion rates from treasury and uploading it to the system on a daily or other agreed interval
- Uploading the new template for sourcing project from procurement team in Ariba (Including adding documents to the template set)
- Uploading value tracker completed template to the sourcing project
- You can successfully work autonomously
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to liaise with key leaders within our business as well as external stakeholders
- highly organized
- Customer focused
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.