Reporting to the Director of Procurement, the Procurement Analyst will work with suppliers, co-manufacturers, customers and stakeholders to improve service.
- Be accountable for monitoring the procurement of raw materials and make purchase suggestions to management;
- Play a critical role in addressing supply issues.
- Drive cost savings from sourcing to product delivery.
- Assist with managing special Supply Chain projects
- Address raw material issues to minimize any effect on the product.
Qualification and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Purchasing
- Proven project management skills
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry a plus
- Experience with ERP systems
- Above average Excel skills;
- Analytical thinker
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.