Mechanicsville, VA US
I am a recruiter specializing in Supply Chain Management and I am working with a chemical manufacturing company recruiting for a Procurement Manager. This position is located in Mechanicsville, Virginia. This position will be in office five days a week. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested, or if you may know someone who would be a fit. Below is an overview:
Procurement Manager – Reporting to the Regional Procurement Manager, this position will be responsible for managing a $100M global spend of raw materials.
- Develop and implement long term strategies for assigned categories - raw materials
- Lead initiatives for improvement and change.
- Define category procurement strategies
- Drive Total Cost of Ownership
- Source new vendors and maintain relationships
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5+ years in a strategic sourcing role with a manufacturing company
- Strategic experience sourcing chemicals
- Experience leading a team
My client is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package including relocation if needed. If you would be interested in hearing more, please contact me. If you are not interested, but know someone who would be a fit, please refer them to me.