- Develop, manage and maintain supplier relationships.
- Identify and select source of assigned raw materials.
- Utilize best practices in Strategic Sourcing to optimize the total cost of ownership.
- Prepare, maintain and communicate long term sourcing strategies to ensure raw material, products and services availability.
- Employ risk management strategies to ensure business continuity objectives are met.
- Consult with R&D and manufacturing, investigate and resolve quality issues quickly and effectively.
- Monitor quality and consistency of raw materials used in our intermediate and finished goods in a non-conformance management system to record quality issues/resolutions.
- BA/BS, preferred in Supply Chain, Chemistry or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience sourcing chemicals (petro-chem, lubricants are preferred)
- Knowledge of SAP
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.