New York, NY
This Production Scheduler will maintain and support production to provide supply of finished goods that effectively supports and satisfies customer demand.
- Develop production schedules for manufactured items based on equipment, labor and raw material availability.
- Adjust production schedule as needed to satisfy customer orders, stock levels and custom rush orders as directed by Planning.
- Create a schedule that supports overall department efficiencies.
- Maintain cross department communication.
- Maintain, monitor and publish key performance indicators and proactively communicate issues and gaps to drive continuous improvement, including schedule adherence.
- Drive process improvements for scheduling function and support continuous improvement process throughout the company.
- Ensure accurate records are kept for work orders, shop calendars and scheduling parameters.
- Lead daily scheduling meetings.
- Support company policies and procedures, goals and objectives and current good manufacturing practices (cGMP’s).
- Minimum of 5 years scheduling experience in a batching and filling, manufacturing environment is required- operations experience is preferred.
- Ability to manage complex projects, resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities and proven ability to work well under pressure while meeting deadlines in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Advanced computer proficiency with MS Office Suite and ERP systems to generate production schedules, Syspro ERP experience a plus.
- Local candidates only
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.