Cleveland, OH US
My client, a food manufacturing company in the Cleveland area is recruiting for a Production Supervisor to join their dynamic team.
Production Supervisor – Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing, this position will be hand on in managing the production employees for the third shift. This position will go to first shift in December. This position will be responsible for planning, assigning, and directing employees to ensure quality and safety.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the production staff
- Manage production schedules
- Resolve inventory issues
- Develop improvements and quality initiatives
- Develop SOP to ensure compliance
- Ensure OSHA compliance
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 years experience in a production supervisor role with a manufacturing company
- Proficiency with SAP and MS Office
- Experience managing up to 80 people.
My client is offering base salary, bonus and relocation assistance. This is a growing company with room to grow into a senior level management role
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.