Programmatic Media Director
We are working to fill a new Director of Programmatic Media role with a top full service creative agency in the New England market. This Boston based role is especially unique as it will partner closely with creative teams and a creative technologists, while managing a team of Associate Director, Platform Managers and Strategists, while working across some of the agencies largest AOR accounts.
The agency will assist with relocation so out of market candidates are also of high interest. This award winning agency offers competitive salary and a variety benefits unique to their agency, along with a reputation for an outstanding, employee-centric agency culture!
- Serve as an expert on emerging channels including Social and Programmatic media
- Advanced understanding and operation of various platform technologies
- Leads responsibility for strategy and growth of the programmatic team
- Create best practices for accounts and agency wide
- Develop strong relationships with existing platform technology partners, and seek out new opportunities for continued advancement in the programmatic space
- Participate in new business as needed
- Management of team of 3-5 direct reports
- 8–10+ years of professional experience in digital media, preferably from within an agency setting
- Deep experience managing programmatic campaigns at scale, and strong technical knowledge around the programmatic landscape, including: DSPs, DMPs, ad exchanges, PMPs, audience modeling, bid management, etc.
- Data-driven mindset, with the ability to use data to test and learn into new and optimized campaign strategies and tactics.
- Solid knowledge of the digital media landscape, including viewability and verification, ad servers, audience measurement, social, and mobile
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in MS Excel usage
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferably, but not limited to, those within a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Physics)
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.