Programmatic Media Supervisor
Orange County, CA
Strategically focused Programmatic Media Supervisor needed in sunny Southern California!
The position sits on the agency-side and will be focused in leading account strategy for Programmatic campaigns. We are searching for a wide range of talent (3- 7 years).
The Programmatic Supervisor leads planning and ensures the execution (that the buyers are doing) is consistent with the strategy. This role is geared to be client facing so previous client facing responsibility is highly preferred.
The agency represents an employee centric, creative work environment, and business is growing - it’s a great time to come on board! Great benefits include full health care coverage, on-site fitness center, daily catered lunch, as well as competitive salary. Those currently in other markets that are looking to make the move to the Greater Los Angeles / Orange County area are also of high interest as the agency would like to cast a wide net for the best talent.
- Develop strategy and planning for programmatic media plans
- Create programmatic media recommendations for internal teams
- Maintain clients’ campaigns: project management, execution, reporting, communication, etc…
- Manages media buying-related technologies, including DSPs, DMP, 3rd party ad servers, etc…
- Identifies key opportunities for account growth
- Builds and maintains relationships with media representatives to maintain business partnerships; provides account updates and briefings for industry trends
- Manages priorities of Programmatic Buyer and Sr. Buyers
- 3-7 years previous digital media experience, including platform trading experience across major real-time buying platforms with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities, either at an agency or tech company
- Hands on experience in Google’s Double Click ad products (DCM & DBM), AdWords or Facebook Power Editor, and DSPs including The Trade Desk or similar products
- Proven analytical thinking
- Success working with software/platforms
- Ability to work independently and multi-task: Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
Programmatic programmatic+media digital digital+media media agency digital+agency advertising marketing OC Orange County Orange+county los+angeles LA California PPC DSP doubleclick RTB supervisor media+buy buying media+buying management manager
Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Programmatic, Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics.