Programmatic Media Supervisor
San Francisco, CA
About the role
Our client, a fast growing private company in San Francisco, is seeking a Programmatic Media Manager/Supervisor to join the team that will be serving large scale complex advertisers. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with programmatic media buying or ad operations, is a great communicator, and is ready to lead a team implementing programmatic media buys across the agency.
- Drive agency strategy around programmatic buying through technology platforms
- Evaluate and recommend current and potential technology partners
- Setup, manage and optimize different types of Programmatic inventory via multiple Demand Side Platforms
- Drive audience strategies leveraging 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party data
- Evaluate and recommend current and potential 3rd party partners including data, viewbability, ad fraud, brand safety and cross-device solutions
- Maintain relationships with programmatic vendors
- Manage costs incurred and revenue generated from buying platforms
- Manage and lead programmatic buying team
- Oversee implementation of all programmatic media campaigns
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimization and management.
- Maintain and stay current about industry news and research
***MUST HAVE AD AGENCY EXP (or SIMILAR)***
Skills & Requirements
- At least one-year hands on experience with one or more of the following media technology tools: DSPs, SSPs, ad-servers, ad-exchanges, retargeting tools
- Certifications: Quantcast Real-Time Academy, DataXu, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager Basics
- Certifications not required to apply but must be current during employment with Metric Theory
- 2+ years of experience in digital media
- Experience with any of the following tools is a plus: DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, DataXu, Amazon DSP
Sherri Bedster Kessel
Senior Advertising Recruiter and Division Manager
I have been with ad+one since 2001, solely focusing on advertising and media agency recruitment. Currently the Division Manager of a talented team of Recruiters at ad+one, a division of CPS, Inc.
From traditional advertising and brand strategy to digital marketing, if your passion lies in working for industry leading agencies, ad+one is THE place to start your search. Since 1998 ad+one has been connecting hard-to-find agency talent with the hottest account management, account planning/brand strategy and media opportunities nationally!
Partner with ad+one on your search:
Clients: Our expertise comes from successfully placing professionals into advertising and public relations industry jobs across the country. Our daily efforts allow us to dig deeper and make you aware of hidden talent to expand your reach. The breadth of our industry contacts cover the entire marketing communications industry, including most of your direct competitors.
Candidates: Our goal is to match YOU with the best industry opportunities based on your experience, capabilities and goals; to honestly market and represent your talents and skills appropriately and to inform and advise throughout every step of the process.
Specialties: Account Management, Insights/Analytics, Strategic Planning, Media (Digital, Traditional, Search and Social) .