Caldwell, AR US
An exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer has become available near Caldwell, AR. This nation-wide manufacturer offers exceptional benefits and professional development.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer include:
- Managing and directing multiple projects
- Ensuring project compliance with budgets and regulatory standards
- Offering technical expertise in design, development and implementation of cost-effective improvements
- Mentoring associates in project management
Requirements of the Project Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering
- Proven capital project management experience
- 10+ years of related experience
- Food/beverage manufacturing experience preferred
- Excellent communication, organization, and mentoring skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Section Manager, Chemical Sales and Marketing Recruitment
I specialize in placing people with backgrounds in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development with Industrial Chemical and Materials companies throughout the U.S. I place people in roles ranging from early career through VP and specialize in positions in Polymers, Coatings, Adhesives, Specialty Chemicals, Personal Care, Oilfield, Water Treatment, and Composites, to name a few. Our focus at CPS is very specific and our knowledge of the industry very deep from over forty years of working in our markets.