Phillipsburg, KS US
Seeking a Project Engineer for an exciting opportunity near Phillipsburg, KS. This is a very visible role within a leading manufacturer great potential for internal advancement.
Will be trained to receive Six Sigma Black Belt and leading projects through to completion and utilizing Six Sigma methodology and Data Science tools to execute projects. This role is part of a leadership development program which will lead to growth within the organization.
Requirements for the Project Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or STEM field
- At least 6 years of experience
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must have a data science and analytical aptitude
- Experience with SQL, Minitab, PowerBI, R, or Python
- Must be able to work independently and lead project teams with minimal oversight
- Team Player mentality