Spring Grove , IL
This Project Engineer will manage capital projects including design and cost estimates on new projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Will provide justification of capital projects to address deficiencies.
- Monitor expenditure with respect to budgeted planning.
- Prepare monthly and annual reports on various aspects of cost control / expenditure for capital projects.
- Provide new ideas, insights, and direction for new processing alternatives.
- Plan and lead new installation start-ups and commissioning.
- Performs fluid mechanics calculations to size new pumps and piping and to evaluate existing systems for problem solving and optimization.
- Work with contractors, consultants, and technical personnel to resolve problems
- BSME with project engineering experience.
- 3+ years of Chemical or Plastic industry experience