Project Reliability Engineer
Stevens Point, WI
Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Project Reliability Engineer Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Project Reliability Engineer has become available in Stevens Point, WI. Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer with a commitment to safety and giving back to the local community. Our client offers great benefits and growth opportunities.
As the Project Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing capital and maintenance projects
- Overseeing installations
- Performing cost estimations and cost management for new projects
- Identifying and executing predictive and preventive maintenance programs
- Monitoring equipment reliability
We are looking for a Project Reliability Engineer with experience in a chemical, refinery or heavy industrial environment.
Specific requirements for the Project Reliability Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Experience with continuous manufacturing processes
- Proven project management experience
- CMMS experience
- Understanding of preventive/predictive maintenance strategies
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills