This position will provide daily oversight of supplier relationships, spend visibility, process compliance, and transactional accuracy. Highly active in process and system improvement within procurement and in collaboration with suppliers as well as internal customers.
- Own all daily management and execution of assigned requisitions for goods and services with third-party providers
- Maintain proficiency in all relevant policies and procedures
- Assist sourcing team with category spend assessments, supplier selection, price negotiation, and bid evaluation processes.
- This role requires continued emphasis on customer service and day-to-day resolutions
- Replenish material and utilize ERP Applications
- Evaluate and measure performances to ensure they meet expectations
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 1-3 years minimum of relevant exp.
- Technical proficiency
- Rapport builder and strong communicator
- Ideal Candidates come with: Sourcing experience working in a manufacturing environment; Experience with ERP systems
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.