Reporting to the Group Leader of Purchasing, the Purchasing Manager will be responsible for a $150M global spend of pigments; negotiate prices as required; select and manage vendors; work cross-functionally with finance, warehouse logistics, sales, etc.; coordinate all purchasing activities for the manufacturing locations.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience sourcing chemical such as pigment, inks or related chemicals; experience working on a global level; BA/BS.
My client is offering a generous compensation package and growth potential.
- Purchase raw materials; Identify, select, manage and negotiate with Vendors.
- Work with teams on distribution strategy from procurement side.
- Coordinate with Regulatory to ensue raw materials meet the various regulatory compliance.
- Maintain and update SAP for purchasing data, pricing, etc.
- Prepare monthly reports for purchasing activities, price movements and project update.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years relevant experience (Supply Chain, pigments and inks chemical experience)
- SAP knowledge
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.