Quality Assurance Manager
Sarasota, FL US
My client, a medical devise manufacturing company in Sarasota, FL is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join their dynamic team.
Quality Assurance Manager – reporting to the Director of Quality, this position will oversee quality control to ensure standards are maintained in the manufacturing and shipping processes.
- Will be the single point of contact for all quality issues including non-conformances, corrective actions, inspections, warranty, quality issues, vendor quality performance and internal audits.
- This position will act as the FDA Quality Management Representatives for the facility.
- Work cross functionally with Production, Engineering and Purchasing
- Manage a team of 5-10
- Ensure compliant and quality finished product is shipped to the customer
- Ensure all processes and systems are in place and being followed
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- 4+ years of experience in a quality management role with a manufacturing company
- Familiarity with electromechanical products, fabrications processes, welding, coating and assembly process
- Prefer experience with FDA regulations
- Prefer experience with Medial devise manufacturing
My client is offering a generous base salary and growth potential in a progressive environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.