REMOTE Data & Analytics Engineer
New York, NY
Our client an independent digital marketing agency with offices around the country is seeking a REMOTE Data & Analytics Engineer. Advertising or Media agency experienced to the front of the line. The ideal candidate can either work remotely or in the NYC office. This individual will be a technical lead working with the analytics team and Clients to help them implement and maintain web analytics software including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and others. This person will also work on some user experience testing projects to deploy A/B/n tests using tools such as Optimizely and Adobe Target. While this is not a client-facing role it may have some client interaction to answer questions, address concerns, and help them troubleshoot and fix issues.
Salary is competitive but depends on experience. No travel required. MUST be authorized to work in the US now and in the future.
- Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics experience a must
- Experience working with tag managers a big plus
- HTML/CSS – intermediate / advanced
- MS Office (Word/Excel)
- Adobe CS experience is a plus
- Experience with additional web analytics and testing tools like Coremetrics, Optimizely, Adobe Target, Monetate a BIG plus