1 Westbrook Corporate Center Westchester, IL Westchester, IL 60154
- A full-cycle Recruiting firm with teams that specialize by industry.
- Established in 1973 with continuous success, growth and development since its start.
- Keeps up to date on resources and trends to supply teams with their needed tools.
- Forbes 2018 top 20 recruiting firms - voted in by our business partners and HR/Talent Acquisition peers.
- Seeking individuals with gusto who want to join us in our growth.
- Seeking a position that offers growth both professionally and personally
- Naturally Curious – Asks good questions - Inquisitive
- Highly self-driven
- Willingness to take risks
- Sets goals and accomplishes them regardless of challenges faced
- Authentic, genuine and honest
- Local to one of our offices
- Source and screen candidates
- Present candidates to clients
- Communicate directly with clients, candidates and your team
- Market to potential clients to obtain job orders and develop business
- Serve as the account manager for your clients
- Work proactively to build your business to unlimited potential
The Benefits of Recruiting at CPS:
- Full training (Hands on training with your manager and team & Weekly training with partners, manager and recruiters from other divisions)
- Salary plus commission (Flexibility with this model)
- Unlimited earning potential (No cap on commissions - contests with rewards - Bonuses)
- Medical and dental benefits
- Generous time off
Hi, I'm Mollie and my mission is simple: Find talented, unique personalities that seek a lucrative position as a recruiter for a company that cares about its employees.
One of our newer recruiters broke an all-time record this week... when I congratulated him, his response was: "I couldn't be at a better place, with better people."
Apply today and see if CPS is the company you've been waiting for.
*** Check out our site to learn more: www.cps4jobs.com ***
Talent Acquisition & Marketing
I believe in the quality work and genuine relationships my fellow colleagues build upon and love being an advocate of their success. Outside of work, I'm a big fan of all things weird, strange and loud. You can find me at your local dive bar listening to local bands or possibly at Hobby Lobby trying to find a new craft idea.